Tips Before Travelling
- Valid passport (by precaution keep a separate color photocopy of your essential pages of the passport and of the Visa (very useful in case of loss or theft)
- Cash in the currency of the country of destination for the first few days. Credit card, EC or Master Card or Travel Cash Card
- Flight tickets
- Timetable and details of all the flights of the trip
- Insurance certificate with international coverage and insurance identification card if available, with emergency phone number
- Immunization certificate
- Copy of all your documents and credit cards to keep separately (or scanned copies safeguarded on a USB Key that you keep with you.
- USA – VISA or ESTA (Electronic System Travel Authorization) mandatory for all travel to the USA
- NOUVELLE-ZELANDE – ETA (Electronic Travel Authority) mandatory
- AUSTRALIE – VISA or ETA (Electronic Travel Authority) mandatory
- CANADA – VISA or ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) mandatory
- VISA document delivered by the authorities of the country of destination, when and if required. (note: normally if a VISA has been granted and delivered to you, no need to fill in the ESTA or ETA electronic form. However prior departure, we recommend to always check for the latest information on the Web site of the official immigration authorities of the country of destination. The rules and instructions can evolve rapidly depending on the international situations.
- All information will be supplied to you depending on your destination, type, and length of stay. Please solicit advice from our office.
VISAS et TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION:
- One overnight kit including: underwear, socks, Tee-shirt (in case your luggage does not arrive with the same flight as you)
- Tooth-brush, small tube of tooth paste.
- Personal elements as per your own needs.
- Your mobile phone and charger, your Lap-Top / Tablet with charger. (it is recommended to travel with batteries loaded, as you might be asked to switch on your device(s) in some airport security zones.
- Electrical adapter (refer to: http://www.iec.ch/worldplugs/list_bylocation.htm)
- Photo camera
- Paper tissues
- Book(s) or magazines.
- Current or immediate need Medication. (In case of insulin injections or renewable treatment(s), an English translated prescription in is recommended.)
- Sun Glasses and / or optical glasses. (for optical glasses also take the medical prescription for the correction)
Some important things to pack in the Suitcase
- Toilet kit / travel pharmacy with essential products and small usual medication.
- Mosquito repellent spray (depends of destination and season)
- Small dictionary
- Travel guide
- Small symbolic present for the home family.
- Sanitary napkins for ¨her¨
Consultez nous avant de réserver vos vols long-courriers. Il est important de laisser un minimum de 2 heures voir plus entre les correspondances lors des escales.
Pour les vols à destination du Canada, nous conseillons fortement d’éviter une escale aux USA, ceci afin d’éviter tout soucis et retards encourus lors des contrôles d’immigration sur sol américain, même si vous êtes en transit international.