« What can our customers expect from us ?¨ and ¨what are ADVLC services? »
Simply the best!
ADVLC as educational consultant represents the interests of the client, to the extent reasonable with regard to the program selected and School offerings; the customers benefit from our experience and practice in the educational domain, but also from our privileged relationships developed over 20 years with partner schools.
- ADVLC acts in the interests of its students, and their parents, and provides an ethical and objective Counsel.
- ADVLC provides services and support to its students and schools throughout the stay.
- ADVLC ensure to provide information such as phones and school contacts, emergency phones numbers and full addresses.
- ADVLC continually seeks schools providing excellent programs that meet its selection standards and maintain privileged contacts with all its partners. This in order to counsel the program that matches as close as possible the expectations of each individual, not only according to their needs and financial capabilities but also emotionally, both for the student and its family.
- The enrolment through ADVLC is transparent, the customer receives detailed information on the school, i.e. : detailed School’s brochure ( except for academic programs where those might not be printed but composed on demand) information about the destination place and surroundings. The prices are fixed by the Schools and are officials.
- Each partner School, each student and each family have access to an emergency phone number 24/7 for ADVLC, as well as the emergency number of the School (also 24/7)
Schools are engaged contractually to respect their offers as described in their brochures, and in the general conditions of their enrolment forms. Their ¨engagement¨ towards ADVLC and its students is loyal and ethical.
- The customer engage herself / himself to read and accept the contractual conditions of the selected school, to provide precise information for the registration file, to inform us about any known medical problems or risks (allergies, general health issues, medications, handicap, food diet for medical or religious purpose, etc). It is compulsory that each student is covered by an appropriate health and accident insurance that is valid during the entire stay in the territory of destination. If this is NOT the case, it is then compulsory to subscribe to the insurance coverage offered through the School. The language tests, school certificates and recommendations of the teachers must be guaranteed as originals